It's time to vote
Voting is open until March 7 at noon. Here's how you vote:
- Open the email with the subject Your Referendum Ballot
- Click the link to your ballot
- If you are prompted for a username and password, use the one provided in the email
- Choose Yes, No or Abstain for each ballot question then click Continue
- Ready to submit your ballot? Click Confirm
Thank you for visiting UnitedProfessionals.ca. This is the one-stop-shop for all the information you need about the upcoming Society of Energy Professionals constitutional referendum. There are six questions members will vote on. The biggest decision before you is about our union’s name. Society Delegates voted unanimously to recommend to members that we change our name to Society of United Professionals. While a referendum is required to make that change final, we have used this web site to help demonstrate what the new brand would look like if we adopt it. Please visit the Learn More section for detailed information about all six amendments. Membership meetings have begun. You can find upcoming meetings near you in the Events section. If you have any comments or question, speak with your local leadership or contact our referendum team at email@example.com.
Having trouble voting?
Call 1 (866) 288-1788